Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Talk Nerdy To Me


I am your dream girl.
take me willingly
to your mom’s basement
to roll your d20’s
in lotioned hands.

The fruit of my body
splash would break through
your musky unwashed clothes.
I don’t mind your quirks
my hairy footed hobbit.

Break your discomfort
I can want your
action figures and
action too.

Show me your magazine pages,
colorful and graphic
novels with heroes
that both of us imagine becoming.

I could be your princess leia,
gold bikini-clad desire.
You could be my
Master Chief.
Roll for initiative.
Tap my mana.

Entangle our legs
in your original
Enterprise bed sheets.
Follow the freckles
on my stomach
to a triforce tattoo.
In this, your final fantasy.

Try to picture me
unclothed as your
Playstation heroines
biting into your limited edition
Green Lantern pillow
to stifle a zombie-shot-scream.

Pocky in place of after deed cigs.
Forget breakfast in bed.
Let’s catch up on
Firefly re-runs and
early morning anime.

Before I part from your nerd cave
I’d fix your broken PC for you.
They won’t believe you on 4-chan
when you tell them about me.
A witch in your muggle world.

Take me home while you can
I am a random encounter.

1 comment:

  1. Hm what to make of this? Was this meant to be funny? I think it was. LOL!

    ReplyDelete